Wish List for Unity Athens!
We welcome your donations of the new or gently used items below. Please check with us before bringing in any "larger" items as we may have already received them or have additional requirements about the item. Also, please arrange a drop-off time with us to ensure someone is at our location -- or bring them to Sunday service. Please tag any items with your name so it can be returned to you if it won't work for us and/or so we can check with you about donating it elsewhere. For all items donated to and accepted by us you can receive a merchandise donation receipt. Please ask for one if it's not offered.
- Bookcases, good condition, various sizes. Send a photo first, please
- Baby changing table & other kids' furniture - see Bre for specifics
- Possibly will need — large artificial Christmas tree, preferably 9-foot; okay to bring any time during the year. Check w us before bringing.
- Reams of white, pastels, and beige paper — 20 to 24 weight - ongoing uses
- Various sized tables for sanctuary, kitchen & multipurpose room
- Six- to eight-foot conference table
- Whiteboard and corkboards in excellent condition. About 2x3 feet preferred
- Microwave cart: -- clean and excellent condition
- Floor lamps for the CommUnity Room
- Small tables for the CommUnity Room
- Donations toward big-screen, high-resolution TV for projection system in sanctuary
- Donations toward outdoor "light box" sign
- Restaurant- or caterering-style warming table(s) or trays
- Professional-grade wireless microphone(s)
- Office-type paper cutter
Corded microphone and mic stand
- Assorted teas -- any types
- Regular coffee, unflavored; perk grind (preferred: free trade & organic).
- Decaf coffee, unflavored (preferred: free trade & organic)
- heavy-duty paper coffee cups
- Raw sugar packets
- Used books-- uplifting, spiritual, or health-oriented for our used book sales
- Sunday School craft supplies --Check with Bre
- Books or rolls of "Forever" stamps to help us with mailings. No "small denomination" stamps, please
Services, "labor" & other (we will provide any necessary materials)
- Installing ceiling tiles
- Cleaning / "housekeeping" help, ongoing, weekly
- Artists: Outdoor sign ideas / sketches
- Artists: Indoor signs for rooms
- Holiday decorating teams: all holidays
- Volunteers to help with middle grade (Uniteen) and high school (IYOU) youth education programs
We do not wish to receive
- Wax candles with wicks
- Anything made of styrofoam -- cups, plates, etc.
- Artificial sweeteners. (Okay to give stevia, raw sugar, honey, agave, etc.)
Unity Athens phone: 706-521-8344
Bronte's mobile: 404-432-1976
church email — UnityAthens@Gmail.com